Monday, November 05, 2012

Watched this!


Snow White and the Huntsman

I feel like I haven't watched a film in absolutely ages! It was Saturday evening and I'm the life of the party (sarcasm if it's not obvious) thus I decide to watch a film. I've got to say I'm a big romantic and I love all my romcom's so it's pretty much obvious when I point out over here that I also love my fairy tales  Snow White is not my favourite fairytale but it is one I like and I actually enjoyed this film's spin on it. It pretty much follows the basic storyline and I enjoyed it very much but I did wish the ending was a bit more wrapped for the couple (does that even make sense?) then it actually turned out to be.

image from kristenstewartdaily, edited by me

1 comment:

Angela said...

great article!!
thanx!
kisses!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Post a Comment